PBD: Journey



From the Amazon website: A lonely girl draws a magic door on her bedroom wall and escapes through the wall into a wondrous world where adventure lies.

 In this wonderful wordless picturebook, Becker takes on a journey through real and imaginary places to help us share in the character's challenges and quest for self-determination. The art is bright and colorful and creates another world where anything seems possible.
I am currently writing my new column for The Reading Teacher featuring new and unusual wordless picturebooks. Look for the column this fall!



Comments

  1. I just reviewed this book today. I cannot wait to receive my own copy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Building Capacity for Effective Instruction

In the Name of Reading Education

Some Advice for Graduating Teachers